Elder Parker Thomas Alexander

Mexico, Torreon LDS Mission
June 30, 2010 - June 2012

parker.alexander@myldsmail.net
Elder Parker Thomas Alexander
Mission Mexico Torreon
Apartado Postal 792
Coahuila, 27000 Mexico

This blog is updated weekly by Parker's family.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Another Son!

Hey all you!

I am doing awesome today! I might have gotten a little bit sunburned playing soccer this afternoon, but all is well! haha

So this week has been crazy.... Where do I even begin? Okay so I'll go with the coolest thing first! We got another kid so we're training again! His name's Elder Larsen and he's from Sandy, UT. He's way cool and just about the most excited I've ever seen a new Elder be! Dad, just because I know you'll ask, His parents names are Greg and Jenny and Greg is a dentist. Jenny has a facebook page, mom, so if you want to look her up you can find her! haha Don't I know you two so well! He's way fun though and he'll be with us for 4 weeks until Elder Chatu goes home and we have changes the 28th. It's gonna be pretty cool! He did bring me news from Utah though.. Deron Williams got traded to the Nets? What's up with that?

That's really the only way cool thing that happened this week. Thursday I got sick and Friday I didn't really even get out of bed much. It was lame. It was just bad body aches and a little bit pukey, but all is well and I'm healthy as a horse once again! haha!

That's really all. There's not that much. We weren't able to work as much this week because of that so we don't have good success stories this week, but we're gonna be working hard this week so I'm sure there's gonna be some success to come. I want Elder Chatu to be able to baptize his last week so that he can end with success and so Elder Larsen can start with some! How does that sound? Keep them in your prayers!

Anyway, so your letters this week were awesome! It is so cool that so many of my buddies are heading to the mission and that Colter and Ellie got baptized. That news actually hit me hard to tell you the truth. I remember when they were born. I cannot be that old! haha actually.... I can! I turn 20 in May! AHHHH! haha The talk this week was very good. I am able to look at the Confirmation in a different way now and this week, I'm going to go through Elder Ballard's talk. Cool? It's a good one I hope! Um... what Else? I dońt really know, but... Yeah. haha

Don't worry about the package. It'll come when it comes. I'm not too worried. haha the new garments will be even cooler when I get them! haha If someone could, I'd love some pics of me and you guys or good friends from before the mission. We were going through memories with Elder Chatu and I realized I don't have any photos of tours or dances or anything with friends or family pics so maybe an e mail with those attatched would be cool, cool?

Oh, there's another talk to read.. "Hope, the Anchor of the Soul" by President Faust. I'm gonna find it and read it. Umm.... that's it really. I love you all so much and take care this week! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Bye!

Elder Alexander