Elder Parker Thomas Alexander

Mexico, Torreon LDS Mission
June 30, 2010 - June 2012

parker.alexander@myldsmail.net
Elder Parker Thomas Alexander
Mission Mexico Torreon
Apartado Postal 792
Coahuila, 27000 Mexico

This blog is updated weekly by Parker's family.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hello Family!

Wow! It feels like I haven't talked to you guys forever! haha, but seriously... How long ago was it? haha it does feel like it was a while ago. Well, a little update on the week's activities!

So, I told Dad how we did companionship exchanges the 23rd and 24th. That was way fun. I went with the Zone leader Elder Watson. He's heading home next week! Needless to say, he knows a bunch so I learned a TON from him. It was pretty cool. After that, was the highlight of the week! I talked to you guys!!!!! Yay!!!!! That was the best!

Ok, so after I was done talking, the member whose house we were using wanted a haircut. I bought some clippers a while back to save money and time so he had me cut his hair! That was pretty weird, but I think Tom Hardy might be having some competition in a few years! haha. Dominos pizza was way good too. It was a Dominator so it was huge! We ended up putting about more than half in the fridge and I ate it Sunday morning for breakfast! haha I love me some cold pizza!

Sunday came and guess what I had for the first time in.... well about four months... Turkey! It tasted sooooooooooo amazing! You guys don't even know how amazing turkey is! haha

That's really all that happened this week. This afternoon, we washed our clothes by hand. That was a new experience. We'll see what happens and how that all ends up! haha

This week is gonna be a good one! 6 months in the mission! and I don't want to ruin any surprises, but I'm expecting to learn a bunch this week!

Love you all!

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment